Canadian International Trade Tribunal
-The Tribunal provides Canadian and international businesses with access to fair, transparent and timely processes for the investigation of trade remedy cases and complaints concerning federal government procurement and the adjudication of appeals on customs and excise matters. The website includes full-text decisions, inquiries, annual reports and publications.
Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada is the federal department which has the responsibility for foreign policy, diplomacy, import / export and international trade policies. The website provides topical information guides, news, consultations and reports.
- Industry Canada is the federal department responsible for regional economic development, investment, research and development. The website includes programs and services, full-text publications and consultation reports.
3. United States
Office of the U.S. Trade Representative
-The Office of the United States Trade Representative is the United States government agency responsible for developing and recommending United States trade policy, conducting bilateral and multilateral trade negotiations, coordinating trade policy within the government.
Trade and commercial relations treaties (Tufts University)
- This website provides links to the international multilateral conventions, instruments, trade and commercial treaties.
Trade Compliance Centre (Department of Commerce)
- The Trade Compliance Center is the United States government's focal point for monitoring foreign compliance with trade agreements. The website includes trade agreements, country market research reports, bribery reports and news updates.
- The United States Court of International Trade hears cases involving particular international trade and customs law questions. Information provided on this website include weekly court calendar, court rules, forms, opinions and biographies of judges.
U.S. Department Of Commerce
- The United States Department of Commerce is the Cabinet department that deals with promoting economic growth. heir website provides news, speeches, reports and The Commerce Blog.
U.S. International Trade Commission
- The United States International Trade Commission (ITC) is an independent federal agency that provides trade expertise to both the legislative and executive branches of government. On their website you can find research tools, investigations, Federal Register Notices, news, rules and procedures.
4. Foreign / International
International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- The IMF oversees the global financial system by following the macroeconomic policies of its member countries. Their website features research reports, data and statistics, multimedia information, databases and full-text periodicals.
Lex Mercatoria: International Trade/Commercial Law and E-commerce
- This website provides different links to international commercial law.
Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development Online (OECD)
- The OECD helps to develop policy, research and good practises for governments all over the world. Their website provides full-text publications and documents on various subject areas, statistical information, country reports and a blog. Source OECD is a subscription based database that is available to York University faculty and students.
SICE (Organization of American States Foreign Trade Information System)
- SICE centralizes information on trade policy in the Americas. It features full text of trade agreements in force for OAS member states, new and ongoing trade policy developments and information on national trade related legislation.
United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL)
- UNCITRAL is the United Nations agency that promotes the progressive harmonization and unification of international trade law. This website provides links to working papers, documents, news and case law..
United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD)
- UNCTAD is the principal United Nations agency dealing with trade, investment and development issues. This website features a digital library of UNCTAD publications, programme information, statistical and data sources and project summaries.
- The World Bank is the international financial institution that provides leveraged loans to developing countries for capital programs in order to reduce poverty, Their website features country guides, statistical and data resources, project and operations information.
World Trade Organization (WTO)
- The WTO is an international group that supervises and liberalizes trade. It features legal texts, statistics, topical information guides, multimedia resources, reports and full-text publications (the World Trade Report, the World Trade Organization Annual Report and International Statistics). It features the World Trade Organization Library with online catalogue and full-text access to some resources.
World Trade Organization (WTO) Panel Decisions prepared by Lyonette Louis-Jacques
-This pathfinder outlines the different electronic and print sources of WTO panel decisions with links to related web sites.
- This website provides links to WTO disputes, case law, arbitration and panel reports. It includes topical information guides, trade law articles, external links and a free version of the WorldTradeLaw.net database.
5. Regional Arrangements
Asian- Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC)
- APEC is a forum of 21 Pacific Rim countries cooperating on regional trade, investment, liberalization and facilitation. The website provides topical information guides, media resources, project summaries, declarations, reports and a variety of other full-text publications.
Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- The ASEAN Economic Community is the regional integrated economic and market systems of ASEAN member states. The website provides access to statistics, fact sheets, speeches and archives of treaties, agreements and ratifications.
Council of the Americas
- The Council of the Americas is an American business organization with the goal of promoting free trade, democracy and open markets in the Americas. The website features research analysis, program summaries, multimedia, full-text publications, working papers and guides.
G8 Information Centre
- This website is the resource page on the G8 and G20 summits. It provides analysis, reports, bibliographies and other relevant resources.
- The NAFTA Secretariat is responsible for the administration of dispute settlement provisions of the North American Free Trade Agreement. This website provides access to information on dispute settlement and alternative dispute resolution in panel decisions and reports and links to relevant agencies and resources.
National Centre for Inter-American Free Trade
- The National Law Center for Inter-American Free Trade is a non-profit research and educational institutions. The website provides access to project summaries, index and abstracts to the Inter-American Trade Report.