Osgoode Hall Law School is:
- an engaged and supportive community
- a place which brings together distinct and diverse ideas, experiences and people
- innovation in the classroom conveys knowledge, insight and problem-solving
- critical legal inquiry and imaginative scholarship shape our knowledge about the law and justice system
- we explore ideas about law and how law in action affects us all
- transform great students into great leaders
- serve the public interest, our communities and the administration of justice
- in everything we do, advance our motto, Through Law to Justice
We invite you to join us and be a part of our great institution.
(JD Graduate 2012)
What I think Makes Osgoode Distinct:
First, the strength of our faculty, who are passionate about being leading scholars as they are about being dedicated teachers. Second, the breadth of the academic and extra-curricular opportunities, which are second to none. And finally, the diversity of our community – in every dimension of that world, including intellectually, politically, ethnically, and regionally.