- Newly renovated Osgoode Hall Law School officially opens
- Osgoode unwraps a shiny new building and website
- Renovated Law School welcomes back faculty and staff
- Osgoode Law Library closed from July 8 to August 29, 2011 for move into new facilities
- Question: How do you install a huge air handling unit on the roof of Osgoode's building addition?
Answer: Very carefully
View photos ...
- Osgoode Students Start School Year in Newly Renovated Classroom Wing
- Community Review Session: Design and Construction
Osgoode faculty, staff, and students gathered in York University's Senate Chamber on Monday, August 9, 2010 to hear a report on the progress of our building construction. Click here to watch the video of the entire session. Click here to see the presentation by Diamond and Schmitt Architects. Click here to see the Food Services presentation.
- Check Out the Latest Building Renovation Photos (Posted Feb. 26, 2010)
- Law Students Show their Artistic Side
- Osgoode Offices and Services Move to Temporary Space to Make Way for Renovations
- Sept. 9: Osgoode Community Celebration of New Academic Year and Start of Renovation
- Osgoode Hall Law School Library Starts to Move its Collection
- Law Library Closed from Aug. 14 to 31 for Move to HNES
- The Osgoode Hall Law School Library gets ready to move
- Federal and Provincial Governments Invest $25 million in Osgoode Hall Law School Project at York U