The Family Law Division helps people who are experiencing family law disputes. The Family Law division provides assistance to people who are involved in Family Court cases as well as those who are seeking negotiated resolutions.
At CLASP we help our clients with the following Family Law issues:
- Child Custody and Child Access
- Child Support and Spousal Support
- Restraining Orders
- Separation Agreements and Parenting Plans
- Uncontested Divorces
Please note that CLASP does not assist with the following matters:
- Child Protection Cases (Children’s Aid Society matters)
- Cases involving division of property
Are you representing yourself in Family Court?
CLASP assists people representing themselves in Family Court by completing their documents, helping them to navigate the Family Court process and referring them to other family justice resources. Please note that we do not attend Court with clients or act as a client’s “lawyer of record”.