Here’s your chance to ramp up your creativity and inspire some new thinking about the Law School.
The 2020 Dean for a Day contest runs from Monday, February 10 to Tuesday, March 10, culminating in one student trading places with Dean Mary Condon on Thursday, March 19 as Dean for a Day.
All Osgoode students are invited to participate in the contest by thoughtfully answering the following question in 500 words or less, or in a video of two minutes or less:
What one or two things would you do as Dean to make Osgoode an even better law school?
Deadline for submissions, which should be sent to email@example.com, is noon on Tuesday, March 10. (You can also publicize your entry if you wish on social media using #ozd4d.)
This year’s contest judges – Associate Dean (Students) Lisa Dufraimont and Assistant Dean (Students) Mya Rimon – will review the submissions and pick the entry that they believe is most deserving of recognition as well as a runner-up.
The Dean for a Day winner, who will be announced on Monday, March 16, will move into Dean Condon’s office on Thursday, March 19 and she will channel her back-to-school vibe and attend the student’s classes.
- $500 to a student club of the winner’s choice
- A catered lunch with three friends in the Dean’s private boardroom
- Chair meetings of the Law School’s senior administration
- Star in a Dean for a Day video that will be posted to Osgoode’s YouTube channel
- Enjoy a Cineplex Great Escape Movie Package
- $250 to a student club of the runner-up’s choice