Creating Choices in eClass
See HT – Creating Choices in eClass.pdf on the left side for instructions with screenshots.
Use choices in eClass to quickly add polls for your students. Note that students won’t be able to see one another’s responses.
Creating the Choice
- Sign into your eClass site and turn editing on
- Click Add an activity or resource
- Click on the Choice activity
- Enter a Choice name and Description; select Display description on course page
- Select Yes beside Allow more than one choice to be selected
- Enter the dates and times of the in-person sessions under the Options
Note: If you need to enter more than five options, click Add 3 field(s) to form to allow more options
- If you want to set a deadline for this being available for completion, expand Availability set the date and time besides Allow responses until and check off Enable
- Click Save and return to course
Exporting the Results to Excel
Once your students have completed the questionnaire, export the results to Excel.
- Open the choice from your eClass page
- Click View # responses
- Click Download in Excel format and save the file