Step 1: Get to know us!
Come learn more about PBSC and meet members of the PBSC Osgoode team at the following events
- September 14th – PBSC is co-hosting Osgoode’s Pub Night! Join us at Clinton’s (693 Bloor St W)!
Step 2: Apply Online – It’s Fast and Easy!
All applications are due by 5:00 pm on Friday, September 15th.
To apply for all PBSC Osgoode Volunteer Programs follow these two steps:
Step 1. Complete the short PBSC Volunteer application
Step 2. (a) All applicants should email their résumé to email@example.com
(b) Applicants to the following PBSC Osgoode Volunteer Programs should also send their résumé to the email address indicated below
- Family Law Project: FLP.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wills Project PBSCwillsproject@osgoode.yorku.ca
- Family Law Rotation Project PBSC.email@example.com
- Tax Advocacy Project firstname.lastname@example.org
- PBO Law Help Ontario AdrienneMeyers2015@osgoode.yorku.ca
Step 3: Accept, Complete Volunteer Agreement Form and Attend Trainings
Rolling offers will be sent out the week of September 18th. Once you receive an offer, you have 24 hours to decline or accept. Once all volunteer positions have been filled we will email all candidates to advise them.
If you accept an offer, you’ll need to complete the Volunteer Agreement Form and attend mandatory PBSC Trainings on September 27th at 12:30 pm and/or September 29th at 12:30 pm. Some projects will also require you to attend PBSC WestlawNext Canada Research Training on October 25th at 12:30 pm. We will be having an additional PBSC training on working with vulnerable populations in late October, dates to be announced.
Please note some projects have additional project-specific training, please read the descriptions carefully as trainings are mandatory.