Toggle secondary navigation

Funding provided to graduate students may consist of some form of employment. This may be in any of the following forms:

Assisting with the delivery of a course, either in the law school or in another department at York.
Assisting a professor with their research.
Assisting a professor, librarian, or administrator with non-research work.

Employment in these positions is governed through various collective agreements with CUPE 3903.

For more information