- Juris Doctor Program
- Advanced Business Law Workshop I: Corporate Finance
- Advanced Business Law Workshop II: Mergers & Acquisitions
- Anti-Discrimination Intensive Program
- Business Law Intensive
- Community & Legal Aid Services Program (CLASP)
- Criminal Law Intensive
- Disability Law Intensive Program
- Environmental Justice and Sustainability Clinical Program
- Feminist Advocacy: Ending Violence Against Women Clinical Program
- Investor Protection Clinic
- Immigration & Refugee Law Intensive
- Innocence Project
- Intellectual Property Law & Technology Intensive Program
- Intensive Program in Aboriginal Lands, Resources & Governments
- International and Transnational Law Intensive Program [ITLIP]
- Mediation Intensive Program
- Osgoode Business Clinic
- Poverty Law Intensive at Parkdale Community Legal Services
- Test Case Litigation Project
The clinical and intensive offerings at Osgoode Hall Law School are the most extensive in Canada and among the most innovative in the world. Clinical and Intensive programs allow students to immerse themselves in the theory and practice of an area of law as part of their JD Program.
Osgoode has a rich history in Clinical and Intensive education, spanning over five decades. The Criminal Law Intensive and the Intensive Program in Poverty Law at Parkdale Community Legal Services were the first full-term credit programs offered in North America. For the first time, these programs placed law students in real workplaces, providing them with an opportunity to learn by doing.
Osgoode has continued to build on the success of these programs, and now offers students 16 different clinical and intensive programs to choose from. The subject matter, structure, and character of each program are unique. In addition to increasing the number of full-term intensive offerings, Osgoode has developed innovative full academic year programs, as well as specialized programs for fewer credits.
The number and diversity of clinical and intensive programs offered at Osgoode provides students with an opportunity to customize their educational experience to fit their interests.