Students have been placed across Canada and internationally in a variety of organizations. Below is just a small sample of some of the past placements.
- Assembly of First Nations, Ottawa
- Chiefs of Ontario, Toronto
- Keewaytinok Native Legal Services, Moosonee
- Windigo Tribal Council, Sioux Lookout
Government and Public Organizations
- British Columbia Treaty Commission, Vancouver
- Nunavut Department of Justice, Iqaluit
- Ontario Aboriginal Affairs Secretariat, Toronto
- Yukon Department of Justice
- Cape York Land Council, Australia
- First National Development Institute, Botswana
- Inter-American Development Bank, Washington, D.C.
- Maori Legal Service/Te Ratonga Ture Community Law Centre, New Zealand