We have launched a new online career development platform – MyCareer. This intuitive tool will enhance how you interact with the Career Development Office and the Osgoode student body.
At your convenience you will now be able to:
- create your own account;
- manage what information about your office is available to students;
- post job opportunities and extend deadlines when necessary; and
- accept and retrieve applications directly through the MyCareer platform.
Click here to create your MyCareer Account now!
Guidelines for Job Postings:
- include a brief description of the position;
- include what you would like included in the application package (ex: cover letter, resume, transcripts, reference letter, writing sample);
- anticipate start and end dates;
- salary range; and
- any special instructions.
You will receive an email from MyCareer once the position has been approved.
Should you require any further information or assistance, please contact Nadine Reid-Warren, our Recruitment Coordinator, at email@example.com or 416-736-5617.
Students Available to Article
Every year the CDO puts together a book profiling students in third year who are looking for an articling position. This book is filled with talented candidates who could be the right fit for an employer just like you. You can request your free copy of the book by emailing CDO@osgoode.yorku.ca.