As part of the initial phase of the Office 365 project, we are making it easier to sign in to the Osgoode services you use with a single account: Passport York.
How does this affect me?
You will need to use your Passport York account to sign in to most Osgoode and York computing services after Jan. 20.
For which services do I still need my Osgoode account?
- Moodle for OPD students only – If you are an OPD student signing into osgoode.yorku.ca, you will need to continue to sign in using your Osgoode Account.
- IBM Notes Desktop Client – If you use the IBM Notes desktop client to access your email, the password to get into the client remains the same. Note that to access Webmail, you will use your Passport York account after the change.
- Email Setup on Mobile Device – If you get a new mobile device and need to setup your Osgoode email account, you will need your Osgoode account password.
What if I don’t know my Passport York username or password?
- If you think you know your account information, but are not sure, you can test it by going to yorku.ca
- If you have forgotten your username or password, you can retrieve them using the links on the yorku.ca page, under ‘Forgot your Password or Username’
- If you are unable to retrieve your username or password with this method, please let us know at email@example.com so that we can help you retrieve your account credentials
What if I know my Passport York information, but cannot sign into a service after Jan. 20?
- If you are having any trouble signing into a service, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help resolve any issues
What if I have additional questions?