Comprehensive technical support is provided to Osgoode faculty and staff to maintain desktop computing requirements.
- Workstations purchased through Osgoode ITS are loaded with standard software
o Microsoft Windows 7
o Microsoft Office Professional 2010
o Adobe Acrobat Professional XI
o Mozilla Firefox
o VLC Media Player
o Web Plugins (Flash, Java)
o Citrix Client (for WebFAS access)
o VPN Software (Junos Pulse)
o Anti-Virus Software (Symantec Anti-Virus)
- Additional software can be purchased through Osgoode ITS
- Full Time Staff
- Temporary Staff
- Full Time / CLA Faculty
How to Request
WebFAS / SiS
- Login to http://webfas.yorku.ca
- Click the + on the Left Side
- Click on SiS Applications
- Click on the applications you wish to load. This will add the application to the main screen.
For additional SiS support, please see: http://computing.yorku.ca/faculty-staff/passwords-passport-york-access/access-to-administrative-systems/student-information-system/
Contact email@example.com to request the purchase or installation of software
Vendor quotes are provided for software purchases. Prices vary depending on the type of equipment or software being procured. Annual licensing fees may also apply for some software.