- Sign in to https://yorku.zoom.us/ using your Passport York Credentials
- Click on Download Zoom on the top left
- Click download under “Zoom Client for Meetings” to create a desktop icon
- Save file and follow the prompts to download the program.
Zoom – Desktop Client Setup
- Click “Sign in with SSO”
- Enter yorku under “Enter your company domain” and press continue
- Login with your Passport York Credentials
- Zoom Window should pop up automatically.
Zoom – Joining a Meeting
From the Desktop icon
- After logging in, click on “Join”
- Enter 9,10 or 11-Digit Number provided by the host
- If the meeting has not started wait for the host, otherwise choose camera and audio settings.
From York Website.
- Open https://yorku.zoom.us/ and Enter Meeting ID or personal Link Name provided by the host.
- See Step 3 above.
Zoom – Scheduling a Meeting
- After logging in, click on “Schedule”
- Pick topic, date time and duration of the meeting
- If required, change the Video, Audio and Meeting and calendar options otherwise click Schedule.
- Click Copy to Clipboard and paste it to an email to send it to the recipients.
NOTE: If the other party does not have the software, the invitation has links to assist the client to download the software.