The videowall communicates and/or promote events in a highly visual presentation format, displayed in a setup that combines 4 separate screens into a wall that acts as one display.
- Visibly located on the first floor open-to-above atrium near the east entrance of the Ignat Kaneff Building, Osgoode Hall Law School
- A large screen (setup from 4 smaller screens) to communicate and/or promote events in a highly visual presentation format
- Positioned approximately 15 feet (5 meters) above the floor
- Sound or audio is not supported
- Osgoode Students
- Non-Osgoode students Enrolled in Osgoode Courses
- Full Time Staff
- Temporary Staff
- Full Time / CLA Faculty
- Visiting / Adjunct Faculty
How to Request
All requests must be submitted one week in advance to facilitate planning, approval, coordination, communication/technical review, and production.
All requests are subject to approval from External Relations & Communications.
Send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pricing is determined based on event requirements.