All classrooms in the Ignat Kaneff Building are equipped with technology to provide a teaching environment where instructors can easily use equipment to enhance the classroom experience. UIT Classroom Operations (York University Information Technology Classroom Operations) provides all equipment and support for the classrooms.
- All rooms are equipped with a PC and a large display (projector or television)
- Lecture Recordings can be made from all Lecture Halls
- DVD / CDs can be played in all rooms through the PC
- Personal laptops can be connected through VGA
- An adapter is required if the laptop does not have a VGA connection
- All staff and faculty can login to the classrooms using a Passport York accounts
- Instructions for using equipment are affixed to the credenzas in all rooms
- Additional equipment and training sessions are available upon request
Helliwell Centre (ADR)
All lecture halls are equipped with microphones for projection and recording.
|1005 (Moot Court)||Single||Yes||No|
|1006 (Back of Moot Court)||Single||Yes||No|
|2011 (Legal Process Lab)||Single||No||No|
- Full-time Staff
- Temporary Staff
- Full Time / CLA Faculty
- Visiting / Adjunct Faculty
How to Request
Equipment bookings must be made through UIT – Classroom Operations for all special events or non-regularly scheduled classes, even when assistance is not required.
Rooms must be booked at least five days in advance through the Office of the Executive Officer. Contact email@example.com to book a room. This is not needed for regularly scheduled classes.
- To use the Heliwell Centre (ADR) main room, assistance must be booked through ITC
- Instructions for equipment use are affixed to the credenzas in all rooms
- A technician will come by for the first class of each semester to provide training on the use of Camtasia
- Additional training / assistance must be booked through ITC
- Presentation remotes are available for short term loans from the Scott Library, or the Bronfman Library (Schulich School of Business)
Booking Assistance / Additional Equipment
Full-time / Contract Faculty
- Your faculty assistant must book the equipment or additional assistance through the CEO Ordering System
- Requests for assistance must be made at minimum 5 business days in advance. Assistance can be booked up to 48 hours before the time of the class or event. However, UIT Classroom Operations cannot guarantee service if this is not booked 7 business days in advance
- Requests for additional equipment must be made at minimum 5 business days in advance