Osgoode ITS and External Relations & Communications develop websites for blogs, events and research departments to disseminate information about Osgoode’s research. The sites can be used to publish current events, news, etc. and can contain dynamically posted content such as blogs or forums.
- Available types of sites include:
o Custom news feeds
- Websites are based on a standard Osgoode template. Any deviations from the template, such as special graphic design or customized site layouts, are not provided
- Osgoode ITS will assist with coordinating with external web developers to build these websites. Should external resources be used, they must follow York’s compliance and communication policies
- Training is provided for content management once the site is built. Individual and group training is available
- Web domains can be procured for Osgoode supported sites
- Full Time Staff
- Temporary Staff
- Full Time / CLA Faculty
How to Request
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the project, and include the following information:
- Purpose of the website
- Department and contact affiliated with the website
Osgoode ITS will book an appointment to gather project requirements, determine next steps and provide the best available solution. Allow three business days for a response to your request.
- There is no charge for training and development services by Osgoode ITS
- Websites developed externally are done so through a service contract with the developers. Maintenance costs will apply for initial creation and ongoing maintenance of these websites
o Note: Approval from External Relations & Communications must be obtained in order to procure an external vendor
- There is no cost associated with osgoode.yorku.ca domains
- If a domain other than osgoode.yorku.ca is required, it must be procured and managed through Osgoode ITS. The department will be responsible for the associated fees, including website hosting costs.