Osgoode provides electronic exam writing services for students. Special accommodations are also available for students with disabilities.
- Service is provided through ExamSoft (www.examsoft.com)
- Ability to write exams on personal laptops
- Limited number of laptops are available to write exams in computing labs
- Special accommodations are available for students with disabilities
How to Request
- Instructions to sign up for ExamSoft are distributed by the Office of Admissions & Student Services in advance of each exam period
- The use of lab space to write exam space is on a first come first serve basis, and is requested through the Office of Admissions & Student Services
- Special accommodations should be requested through CDS (York Counselling and Disability Services) and through the Office of Admissions & Student Services
A charge of $40 is required for ExamSoft signup.