Access Osgoode Strategic Plan 2017-2020
The new strategic plan supports Osgoode’s mission and renews our commitment to:
- Community Engagement – contributing to and strengthening the communities in which we live and work.
- Experiential Education – the exploration of law in action and reflective learning.
- Research Intensification – pushing the bounds of legal knowledge and shaping the public debate.
In addition, we are committed to:
- Accessibility – seen through many lenses including student financial support, knowledge mobilization, and diversity and inclusion.
- Reconciliation with Indigenous Peoples – in all of its forms ranging from curriculum development to research strategies and community life.