Academic journals affiliated with Osgoode and our faculty:
Housed at Osgoode
- Osgoode Hall Law Journal – One of Canada’s premier peer-reviewed law journals.
- Journal of Law & Social Policy – Focused on issues at the intersection of law and society, particularly as they affect disadvantaged individuals and communities.
Founded by Osgoode Faculty
- Banking and Finance Law Review – A Canadian-based forum for expert legal analysis of issues facing the financial industry.
- Transnational Legal Theory Journal – Focused on transnational law, comparative law and legal theory.
Osgoode Faculty on Board or Editorial Roles
- Canadian Journal of Law and Society – Focused on the intersection between law and a range of other disciplines, from cultural studies and literature to criminology and political economy.
- Canadian Journal of Women and the Law – A peer-reviewed journal publishing multi-disciplinary scholarship on the impact of law on women’s social, economic and legal status.
- Journal of Civil Litigation and Practice – Addressing practice and litigation issues which vitally affect practitioners.
- Relations Industrielles / Industrial Relations – A multidisciplinary journal dedicated to the study of work and employment.