- How do I access the library during the move to remote classes and examinations?
Effective March 17, 2020, the law library is closed until further notice. For Osgoode library inquiries, email email@example.com
- Where can I return books?
The Osgoode Library book drop is located by the southwest entrance of the Osgoode Hall Law School.
- Will Reference and Instructional Services be available during this period?
Yes. A reference librarian will be available to assist you by email or telephone at these times:
Monday – Friday, 10:00am – 4:00pm Telephone: 416-736-2100 x55207 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What else is available to assist my research remotely?
All electronic resources, databases, research guides and e-books are available remotely:
- How can I access e-books?
Visit the E-book Access @ the Osgoode Law Library post from Off the Shelf for details.
- Am I able to get books by inter-library loan?
Inter-library loan is currently unavailable.
- What are the other libraries doing during this time?
See York Libraries’ Library Services During COVID-19
- Where can I find information on COVID-19 and the legal community’s response?
The Osgoode Library has a new research guide: COVID-19 and the Law.