Osgoode Hall Law School provides audio recordings of lecture classes for students requiring accommodations.
- Lecture Recordings capture voice and the computer screen
- Instructors have control over when to start, pause and end recordings
- Access to Lecture Recordings is governed by the Lecture Recording Policy in the Student Handbook, and is managed by the Office of Admissions and Student Services
- Recordings are only accessible through eClass Course Websites or via restricted course links
- Recordings are available only until the third week of August each year
Accessing Recorded Lectures
If your instructor is posting their recordings through eClass, access the recordings through the Lecture Recordings folder within your course site
If your instructor is restricting their recordings, you will be sent a link to the recording folder.
- Request access to recordings through the Lecture Recording Request Form
- Once access has been granted, the recording link for the course will be e-mailed to you
- Create a bookmark in your browser to the recording folder
Locating Missing Recordings
- If a single recording is missing, it is likely that the instructor did not record the lecture
- If three or more recordings are missing in a row, contact email@example.com to follow up
- If recordings are missing for an entire semester, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Osgoode Students
- Non-Osgoode students Enrolled in Osgoode Courses
There is no charge for this service.