File storage services are offered through OneDrive. Microsoft OneDrive is a cloud storage platform that provides file hosting and synchronization services. It is integrated with your Office 365 accounts, and works with other Office applications such as Word and Excel.
- To access OneDrive, sign in to the Office 365 Web Portal with your Passport York credentials (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- See Using OneDrive for details on how to use OneDrive
- Microsoft OneDrive can sync files with your local computer. Note that you can only sync files up to the storage limit of your PC
- Deleted files can be restored from up to 30 days
- OneDrive gives you 5 TB of storage, with an individual file size maximum of 15 GB
- Files can be accessed online and offline through Windows, macOS, iOS and Android devices
- Osgoode students
- Non-Osgoode students taking Osgoode courses
There is no charge for this service.