Room Requests

Users of Osgoode space must complete a Temporary Use of Space Application for events outside of the academic schedule that include external participants, catering or alcohol. The Office of Temporary Use of University Space is responsible for the consistent implementation of, and compliance with, the University’s Temporary Use of University Space policy and procedure. This includes the assessment and screening of applications for internally sponsored events in regard to eligibility, service requirements, mitigation of risks to the University, and cost recovery, where applicable.

All users of Osgoode space must be in compliance with York University policies including: Bake Sales & Potlucks, Postering, and Osgoode Student Study Space

Non- Academic Room Requests

Internal Requests

Osgoode and York faculty, staff and recognized student groups may book room through this site are for non-academic purposes only.  Any course-related requests must be coordinated with Osgoode Student Services.

Rooms bookings based on availability on a first-come first-served basis. Restrictions apply based on the academic program needs.

To request a room, please use our Online Form. Kindly allow 3 – 5 business days for a booking confirmation.

External Requests

Individuals or organizations not associated with York University must contact York University Accommodation & Conference Services by email or call 416-736-2100 Ext. 20325.

Equipment and Services

Other services requests are arranged directly with the designated York University office. Please click on the link below for further information:

Classroom Equipment Ordering (CEO) is an interactive request system for placing equipment orders for classroom/audio visual technology.

Custodial Services is responsible for refreshing spaces and for any event set up. A Service Request must be submitted through Maximo at least 10 business days in advance of your event. This is a chargeable service. Visit the York Facilities website for rates and to submit a Service Request.

Food Services provides information on catering options at the University. There is also a Dining Directory that lists the on-campus caters.