Osgoode’s Access to Law and Learning (ALL) is a free course to help high-potential, low/middle income students prepare for the Law School Admission Test (LSAT).
Students who participate in ALL gain free comprehensive LSAT preparation including practice tests and online support. In addition, students will gain insight into law school and the legal profession through discussions and panels with current law students and legal professionals.
Guest speaker and panel discussion topics typically include:
- The law school admissions process
- Financing your legal education
- Life as a law student
- The variety of career options for law school graduates
ALL 2020 is scheduled to run from Tuesday June 2, 2020 until Thursday August 20, 2020. Classes run from 6:00pm- 9:00pm on Tuesday evenings and from 6:00pm-8:00pm on Thursday evenings.
The application is due no later than April 30 , 2020 at 4:00 pm.
Click here to read about two students who have successful completed ALL and gone on to attend Osgoode.
To be eligible, individuals must:
- Be either an official Canadian citizen, permanent resident, protected person or convention refugee;
- Be in their 3rd or 4th year of undergraduate study at a university in a program leading to a degree, or have recently completed an undergraduate university degree (within the past two years);
- Intend to write the August, October or November 2020 LSAT and be planning to apply to law school for September 2021 or 2022;
- Have a cumulative post-secondary average of 77 [B+] or higher;
- Be from a low- or middle-income family evidenced by either:
- receipt of the Canada Student Grant for Full-Time Students (within the last two years) through a provincial government student assistance program, e.g. OSAP. OSAP alone does not qualify you as part of a low- or middle-income family.
- Provide evidence of low- or middle-income household via a Canadian federal tax assessment. The gross (pre-tax) income thresholds are the same as for receipt of the Canada Student Grant for Full-Time Students.
Please note: Special consideration will be given to students who have completed the LAWS program
The application date for 2020 has passed.
For More Information
Contact Vicky Faclaris, Recruitment and Admissions Coordinator, if you have any questions or would like further information about the program.
Generously sponsored by Borden Ladner Gervais LLP.