A great law school deserves a great residence. Osgoode Chambers provides a comfortable, convenient and affordable home away from home for Osgoode Hall Law School students. Located across the street from the Law School in the award-winning Passy Gardens housing complex, Osgoode Chambers offers tastefully furnished bachelor and one-bedroom townhouse suites. Every suite is self-contained with a kitchen and bathroom. When you need a break from working, you can relax, watch a widescreen TV, and enjoy the company of your Osgoode neighbours in the Owls’ Nest.
At Osgoode Chambers you will enjoy:
- The opportunity to live among, and establish relationships with other law students and graduate students
- Access to upper-year mentors who offer invaluable support and guidance as you begin your legal studies at Osgoode
- Wireless Internet access
- Centrally located laundry facilities
- Proximity to classes, friends, food (there are about 40 restaurants and food kiosks on campus) and recreation facilities, including an adjacent football field
- A great view – overlooking a pretty woodlot and a pond, and has a courtyard where trees, park benches and a barbecue beckon
- Easy access to the city’s attractions with the Downsview bus right outside your door
- The York University campus 24-hour security and the “Go Safe” escort program
Securing your spot at Osgoode Chambers
Incoming first-year students who firmly accept Osgoode’s offer of admission are guaranteed an offer of accommodation at Osgoode Chambers as long as you apply by June 15. You may choose to remain in your apartment for the entire 3 years of the program or for one or more semesters only, and at any time will be required to provide 60 days written notice to vacate. Suites will be allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis starting in May. Applications received after June 15 and throughout the summer will be offered based on availability after the guarantees.
If you have just been admitted to Osgoode, you can apply to live in on-campus housing and Osgoode Chambers here.