Upon receipt of your application, Osgoode will send a confirmation notification with your user ID and password for the Osgoode Student Information Site (OASIS). This secure site allows you to view information pertaining to the activity of your file electronically, including:
- Status of Application
- Personal ID and Mailing Information
- Program Choices
- Receipt of Deposit
The site is refreshed daily, every morning.
Please note that the data available on OASIS is personal to you and for information only. The information published on the site has been checked for accuracy as far as possible. Offers of Admission become formal only upon receipt of a letter from the Law School.
If you require any assistance using OASIS, please contact the Admissions Office at 416-736-5712 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Accepting Osgoode’s Offer of Admission
To confirm your acceptance, you must:
- NOTIFY both Osgoode and OLSAS of your decision:
- Firm Acceptance – authorizes OLSAS to cancel your application to any other Ontario law school. A firm acceptance is required before you can apply for on-campus accommodation or be enrolled in courses.
- Provisional Acceptance – indicates you wish to hold your place at Osgoode but still want to be considered for other schools. Later should you wish to change from provisional to firm before the specified “provisional-to-firm” date, you must notify both OLSAS and the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org of your request by e-mail. Provisional acceptances automatically become firm in early July. You do not need to contact OLSAS in order for this to happen.
- PAY the non-refundable deposit of $450.00 by the indicated deposit payment deadline.
Joint Program Applicants
If you have applied to a combined program (JD/MBA, JD/MES or JD/MA Philosophy) you must first accept your offer of admission to the JD program. Your response to the JD program will automatically carry over to the combined program, should you receive a combined program offer of admission.