Upper-Year and Exchange Applicants

Toggle secondary navigation

Osgoode accepts applications from students who wish to:

  • Transfer to the second year of the JD Program from another common law school;
  • Spend one year studying at Osgoode on a Letter of Permission, with their courses being counted towards their degree at their home school;
  • Practise law in Canada with an international law degree by completing the National Committee on Accreditation assigned subjects at a Canadian law school; or
  • Study at Osgoode and are currently registered at one of our partner institutions.