Upon receipt of your application, Osgoode will send a confirmation notification with your user ID and password for the Osgoode Student Information Site (OASIS). This secure site, refreshed daily, lets you view information about your file, including:
- the status of your application
- your personal ID and mailing information
- your program choices
- whether we’ve received your deposit.
Please note that the data available on OASIS is personal to you and for information only. The information published on the site has been checked for accuracy as far as possible. Offers of Admission become formal only upon receipt of a letter from the Law School.
Accepting Osgoode’s Offer of Admission
To confirm your acceptance, you must:
- NOTIFY both Osgoode and OLSAS of your decision:
- Firm Acceptance authorizes OLSAS to cancel your application to any other Ontario law school. A firm acceptance is required before you can apply for on-campus accommodation or be enrolled in courses.
- Provisional Acceptance indicates you wish to hold your place at Osgoode but still want to be considered for other schools. Provisional acceptances automatically become firm in early July. If you want to change your acceptance from provisional to firm before that time, you must update your decision on OLSAS.
- PAY the non-refundable deposit of $450.00 by the indicated deposit payment deadline.
Joint Program Applicants
If you’ve applied to a combined program (JD/MBA, JD/MES or JD/MA Philosophy) you must first accept your offer of admission to the JD program. Your response to the JD program will automatically carry over to the combined program, should you receive a combined program offer of admission.