Upper Year and Exchange Applicants

Osgoode accepts applications from students who wish to:

  • Transfer to the second year of the JD Program from another common law school;
  • Spend one year studying at Osgoode on a Letter of Permission, with their courses being counted towards their degree at their home school;
  • Study at Osgoode and are currently registered at one of our partner institutions.

More Detail:

Indigenous Applicants

Explore ›

Housing – Osgoode Chambers

Explore ›