Detailed instructions are available to set up your remote work environment with the computing services you regularly use while on campus, as well as some tools that are useful when working remotely.
You can access your commonly used software using your Osgoode managed laptop or through a web browser on your personal computer.
- Microsoft 365 Apps – Use Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive and Teams through your web browser, or install it on up to five Windows, macOS or mobile devices
- PDF Apps – See Working with PDFs for instructions on creating and editing PDF files
MyApps gives you virtual access to applications such as SIS, R25, Adobe Acrobat Professional and PDF-XChange PRO.
- Sign in to https://myapps.yorku.ca/ using your Passport York credentials
- The first time, you will be prompted to install the AppsAnywhere plugin
- Click the green button below the application you want to launch
FAS Shared Volumes
See Accessing FAS Shared Volumes Remotely for instructions to access network file storage and VPN services.
You can use your desk phone through your laptop or mobile device. See Access your desk phone remotely for instructions