- Zoom offers daily, live training webinars
- If you cannot register for a specific time, the Live Training Videos are also available to watch at any time
- Microsoft offers a number of Teams video training sessions that are available to watch at any time
Interactive Online Courses
Online training for all of the Office 2016 products–including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint–is available through Lynda.com. These interactive courses cover basic to intermediate topics, and will give you the knowledge you need to effectively use the products. Each module is relatively short, so you can go through them at your own pace.
- Go to https://lynda.com
- Click Sign In at the top of the page
- Click Sign in with your organization portal
- Type ca
- Sign in with your Passport York account
Once you have signed into Lynda.com, we recommend the following courses for Outlook:
- Outlook 2016 Essential Training
- Outlook 2016: Efficient Email Management
- Outlook 2016: Time Management with Calendar and Tasks
- Outlook 2016: Tips and Tricks
Talend Acquisition and Development has provided a number of resources related to working off campus through YuLink, on their Working Remotely page.