MachForm is a tool that can be used to create responsive forms using an easy drag and drop builder. Forms can be integrated into your websites, or sent out via e-mail to respondents.
- Easily create online forms that can be completed on any devices
- Create forms that are accessible only to those with a Passport York account, or create forms that can be used by external members to complete forms
- Supports many form elements such as textbox, multiple choice, checkbox, file upload, etc.
- View submitted entries or reports online
- Receive submission notifications
- Export submitted entries to CSV or Microsoft Excel
- Support for basic rules or logic
Access must be granted to MachForm before you can start creating forms.
- If you do not already have a MachForm account, send an e-mail to email@example.com to request access to MachForms
- Connect to VPN (Pulse Secure)
- Go to the MachForm instance that you need
- Osgoode – Forms available only to Passport York users: https://machform.osgoode.yorku.ca
- Osgoode – Forms available to external users: https://machformext.osgoode.yorku.ca/
- OPD – Forms available only to Passport York users: https://machformopd.osgoode.yorku.ca
- OPD – Forms available to external users: https://machformopd.osgoode.yorku.ca/ext
- Sign in with your Passport York credentials (username)
- Sign in with your MachForm credentials (firstname.lastname@example.org and the MachForm password)
Note: Change your initial password by clicking on My Account then Change Password
Creating a new Form
When creating a new form, use the following naming convention:
Department (can be abbreviated) – Form Name
e.g. Information Technology Services – New Hire Request
e.g. ITS – New Hire Request
Sharing a Form with a Colleague
If a colleague needs access to edit a form that you have created, send an e-mail to email@example.com with the following information:
- Name of the form to be shared
- Name of the user to be shared with
- Full Time Staff
- Temporary Staff
- Full Time / CLA Faculty
There is no charge for this service.