Video production and webinar services are provided through External Relations & Communications, and technologically supported through UIT – Learning Technology Services.
- Videos can be published on the Osgoode YouTube channel with approval from External Relations & Communications
- Live Streaming of events is available upon requests
Live support for live webinars is not provided through Osgoode ITS. If required, live support can be arranged through LTS, or via ERC and a Zoom Facilitator.
Requesting Video Production
- Request video production through the CEO ordering system
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with determining the best approach for your project
Conducting a Live Webinar
You can host a live webcast using Zoom. When hosting a meeting with Zoom, up to 300 participants can join the meeting. If you need to host a meeting with more than 300 participants, you can obtain a Zoom Webinar license from UIT.
- Annual Webinar License: $690.00
- One-Time Webinar License – Self-managed: $170.00
- One-Time Webinar License – LTS Supported: $340.00
If you require support for your webinar, LTS must be booked a minimum of fourteen business days in advance, though it is recommended to book farther in advance due to resource limitations. See additional details on Bookable webinar options and pricing.
- To request a webinar complete the Zoom Webinar Request
- Full Time Staff
- Temporary Staff
- Full Time / CLA Faculty
- Visiting / Adjunct Faculty
UIT charges a fee for video production. The cost may vary depending on the number of required camera operators, setup, and other requirements. Overtime charges apply for requests that are outside of regular business hours.
UIT charges a fee for a live webcasting session, plus the cost of video production, on a first-come, first-served basis due to limited availability of live webcasting resources.
There is no charge for uploading videos to YouTube.