Osgoode Hall Law School gives high speed Internet access in partnership with York University Information Technology.
- Wired Internet Connection for Osgoode ITS supported desktops and laptops
- Wireless Internet Connection for mobile devices (AirYork Plus)
- This service is available at most locations on the York campus
- Wireless Internet Connection for university guests (AirYork Guest)
- Wireless Internet Connection for guests from participating educational institutions (eduroam)
- Secured remote connectivity through VPN (Pulse Secure)
Wireless – AirYork Plus
- Choose AirYork Plus from the list of available WiFi networks on your device
- Enter your Passport York credentials when requested
For detailed connectivity steps, visit: AirYork Plus
Wireless – AirYork Guest
If you are a guest of the university, and do not have a Passport York account, you can use the guest wifi.
- Choose AirYorkGuest from the list of available WiFi networks on your device
- Open a web browser
- Follow the instructions to complete a temporary registration and connect to the network
Wireless – eduroam
- Choose eduroam from the list of available WiFi networks on your device
- Use your educational institution’s account credentials to sign in
Note: If you are visiting another institution with eduroam, enter your Passport York credentials (email@example.com) to use the service.
Try some of these troubleshooting steps if you are having trouble getting connected:
- Change your Passport York password by going to Manage My Services
- Move AirYorkPlus to the top of your network priority list
- Forget and re-connect to the AirYorkPlus network
A VPN connection is required to access certain computing services, including FAS shared volumes, from outside the York campus. Follow the Secure Remote Access instructions to configure VPN on your device.
- A wired internet connection is available in all offices in the Ignat Kaneff Building
- Wired access is provided only to Osgoode ITS supported desktops and laptops
- The wired connection will be setup for you as part of Osgoode’s workstation installation services
Network Port Changes
- If network ports need to be moved or added to an office, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full Time Staff
- Temporary Staff
- Full Time / CLA Faculty
- Visiting / Adjunct Faculty
There is no charge for network connectivity. Costs do apply for network port moves and additions.