Laptop computers are available for short term loans through the Osgoode Law Library.
- Laptops are “frozen” – all files created on the laptop are automatically wiped upon a restart restarted:
- Ensures any personal data or user installed software is not accessible to future users
- Prevents viruses from being installed on the laptops
- Note that files saved on the hard drive of the laptops will be wiped upon restarting–Files must be saved to USB drives or network storage solutions such as OneDrive
- Laptops are provisioned with Microsoft Windows 10 and Office 2019
- Laptops are signed out through the Law Library circulation desk, and a YU-Card is required for sign out
- Osgoode Students
Provide service costs or identify if there is no cost.