The Gold Key award for the One-to-Watch is given to recent graduates who have demonstrated exceptional professional achievement.
Martin Hui ’14
“What makes Martin an inspiration is that in addition to his professional pursuits he is committed to improving the lives of others with equal determination.”
Martin Hui is a corporate attorney, entrepreneur and investor. He is currently counsel of Mergers & Acquisitions and Investment Banking at BMO Capital Markets in New York City, and was previously a corporate associate at the law firm Davis Polk and Wardwell LLP.
Martin has improved the lives of others by:
- CareHero Podcast to help educate, motivate and inspire nurses and other healthcare workers
- Everyone’s Canada, a non-profit advocacy organization that provides a counter-narrative to rising anti-immigrant sentiment in Canada
- Richmond Youth Foundation, a youth philanthropy organization
- He serves as Co-President of the Osgoode Hall Law School and Schulich School of Business NYC Alumni Chapter, where he organizes socials to help connect alumni in the city
- He serves as current member and past chair of BUILD NYC, a non-profit youth entrepreneurship that teaches life skills to youth in under-resourced communities