Martin Hui ’14
Martin Hui is a corporate attorney, entrepreneur and investor. He is currently counsel of Mergers & Acquisitions and Investment Banking at BMO Capital Markets in New York City, and was previously a corporate associate at the law firm Davis Polk and Wardwell LLP.
Martin has improved the lives of others by:
- CareHero Podcast to help educate, motivate and inspire nurses and other healthcare workers
- Everyone’s Canada, a non-profit advocacy organization that provides a counter-narrative to rising anti-immigrant sentiment in Canada
- Richmond Youth Foundation, a youth philanthropy organization
- He serves as Co-President of the Osgoode Hall Law School and Schulich School of Business NYC Alumni Chapter, where he organizes socials to help connect alumni in the city
- He serves as current member and past chair of BUILD NYC, a non-profit youth entrepreneurship that teaches life skills to youth in under-resourced communities