Step 1 – Follow Standard Registration Processes
- Follow standard registration processes for your students to get them registered with the Registrar / SIS, and obtain student numbers.
Step 2 – Creating a Passport York Account
- Students create their own Passport York accounts by going to mms.yorku.ca and clicking on New Student Signup.
Step 3 – Requesting a Domino Account
- Domino accounts are required for students to sign into MyOsgoode, and use services such as MyJD, exam archives, assignment dropboxes, etc.
- Consult the table below to determine if you need to request a Domino account for your students. If the request method is OASIS, the Domino account will be created automatically. If the request method is MANUAL, you will need to request an account.
|STUDENT TYPE||REQUEST METHOD|
|JD | JD/MBA | JD/MES | Transfer | Exchange||OASIS|
|Letter of Permission||MANUAL|
|Graduate Studies LLM||MANUAL|
|OPD LLM and Part Time LLM||MANUAL|
Requesting a Domino Account
- Provide student information using the template M:\ADMINISTRATION\TEMPLATES\Onboarding Forms\Accounts and Access – Student Domino Account Request
- Send the completed spreadsheet to email@example.com, requesting that Domino accounts be created