Laptop computers are available for short term loans through the Osgoode Law Library.
- Laptops are “frozen” – all files created on the laptop are automatically wiped upon a restart restarted:
- Ensures any personal data or user installed software is not accessible to future users
- Prevents viruses from being installed on the laptops
- Note that files saved on the hard drive of the laptops will be wiped upon restarting–Files must be saved to USB drives or network storage solutions such as OneDrive
- Laptops are provisioned with Microsoft Windows 10 and Office 2019
- Laptops are signed out through the Law Library circulation desk, and a YU-Card is required for sign out
- Full Time Staff
- Temporary Staff
- Full Time / CLA Faculty
There is no charge for this service.
Note that charges or fines may apply should laptops not be returned within the four hour borrowing period, or for any damage or loss incurred.