Returning a Mobile Phone
Please follow these steps to return a mobile phone.
Ensure that you backup any personal data from the phone prior to completing the steps below.
See How to back up your iPhone instructions from Apple.
Remove Device from Apple ID
It is important that you remove the device from your Apple ID account so that it can be re-activated later.
- Tap Settings
- Tap on your name (at the top of the Settings screen)
- Scroll to the bottom, tap Sign Out
- Tap Remove from Account
- When prompted, enter your Apple ID password
Wipe the Phone
It is important to wipe all of your data from the phone prior to returning it. Please ensure that you backup any personal data from the phone prior to completing this step.
- Tap Settings -> General -> Reset
- Tap Erase All Content and Settings
- Enter your passcode to confirm the device wipe
Package the Phone
Please return following items:
- Original Box
- Charger Cube
- Charger Cable
- Case (if purchased by Osgoode)
- Headphones (if unused)
- Other accessories if purchased by Osgoode