Podium timers are signed out through the Helpdesk.
How to Use
- Plug in the primary timer first and then plug in the secondary timer.
- Power on the primary timer via the switch in the back.
- Wait for the orange light on the back of the secondary timer to turn green and then plug in the network cable which runs from the transmitter to the receiver (second timer).
- The devices are now ready to use and the primary timer is ready for configuration.
- Set the presentation timer to the duration of the presentation by pressing the up arrow on the primary timer above the label “TOTAL TIME”.
- Set the specified time for the presenter to begin summing up their presentation with the up arrow on the primary timer above the label “SUM-UP”. (Take note of the fact that this is not additional time added to the presentation but instead overlaps with the total time of the presentation.)