Internationally renowned as one of Canada’s largest and most distinguished law schools, Osgoode Hall Law School offers students an extraordinary, innovative legal education. At Osgoode you will have the opportunity to learn from Canada’s leading legal experts, gain hands-on experience through unmatched experiential offerings, and join a diverse and vibrant community that will support you in achieving your academic, professional and personal goals.
Osgoode Hall Law School has a holistic admissions policy which identifies a diverse and outstanding group of students whose outstanding academic abilities, varied achievements and sustained engagement make a continuing positive contribution to the Law School, the legal profession and the community. We look for strength in:
- Post-secondary academic achievements
- Law School Admission Test (LSAT) scores
- Varied life/non-academic experiences and achievements
- Sustained engagement
- Continuing social and intellectual engagement
- Overcoming adversity and systemic barriers
- Written and oral communication
Each year approximately 290 new students join our community of passionate and engaged faculty, outstanding students, dedicated staff and dynamic alumni. We welcome you to apply now and experience Osgoode.